So, I have received yet another nomination from one of the bloggers here on wordpress who is 18cinemalane. Do you love to watch movies? If yes, then what are you waiting for? Grab your phone, navigate to wordpress, and follow 18cinemalane. Thank you for tagging me, I will try my best to answer your questions.
Okay, even though I had already created a post, I cannot skip the rules part because you know why. So let us look at the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
So let us look at what 18cinemalane wants to know!
What is your favorite snack?
This is kind of not easy for me to say, since I don’t eat snacks that much, but the most common that I eat and I like is “Oreo Biscuits” and “Cadbury Dairy Milk”.
Is there a television show episode that you like, but other people do not?
Nowadays I don’t actually watch TV shows. Primarily because we are living in the internet era, and now my biggest pastime is YouTube. But back in the days when internet was not so cheap and available, I used to watch ‘Man V/s Wild’ on Discovery Channel. I don’t know why I used to like that TV show, at that time for me it was amazing and interesting. For the rest of my family members, that was like just a generic show where Bear Grylls just eats insects/rats/snakes which sometimes they used to find quite disturbing.
That doesn’t mean that I like to watch someone eat insects! I loved the way Bear Grylls managed to guide and advice everyone about the forests and how to survive there. Mountain climbing, traversing through the forests, boating in the river, catching fishes and animals, building insane things like raft, shelter etc. out of leaves/bamboos etc. looks so much interesting, and I know that it is quite a risky task to be able to shoot the entire video in such hard conditions too.
What was the last movie you saw?
Wolf Children : Ame and Yuki
Are there any blog posts that you plan on publishing in 2021? If so, what will it be?
Well, to be honest, in case of blogging, I don’t create any type of plans. So whenever I think of something, I just post about it at the same day or if I am busy, I post it later. That is why, there is absolutely no way that I can decide on any post for the next year.
Which book would you tell your friends to stay away from?
Argh, I wish I could answer this question, but because I don’t read books, I can’t say anything.
Did you perform a random act of kindness lately? If so, what was it?
No, I don’t remember anything. Also since I don’t venture outside a lot, except going for groceries and stuff. I think that I am interacting with very less people nowadays, even less than before.
Has there been a moment where you’ve stepped out of your comfort zone? If you want, share your experience!
There had been countless moments like that during my school days. But I will only mention one of my experiences when I was in second year of my degree college. So since I joined college, I had not participated in any type of stage event like dancing/drama etc., and I had not participated in any extra-curricular activity too.
But one day, I decided that maybe I should participate in a presentation competition. I was thinking that maybe at least one time I should try it out, irrespective of whatever happens. Luckily, I also managed to secure the second prize as well. But still I feel that the day I gave my presentation was not very different than my usual days. However, it was better than doing absolutely nothing.
What was the last thing to make you laugh?
There is another stupid trend going on in India. It is regarding a rap song made on a TV Serial Drama dialogue. Now this show was very popular few years back, and the dialogue is actually a little bit awkward too. But the one who created the song has done a good job in placing beats and music as per the dialogues. It is a bit catchy, that is why it became so much popular. Now this is one of the YouTube videos which looks like a TikTok Video, which uses the same music but the dance and acting of the people in the video is hilarious. The messy makeup and weird dance is something that makes it even funnier.
Which movie scene is your favorite?
Where there is death, there will always be death.
What is your least favorite Christmas song?
I don’t know any Christmas song except Jingle Bells and Merry Christmas. So, I am not sure what I should answer here.
Is there a theatrically released film you’d like to see when it’s a little safer (due to less Coronavirus cases) to visit the cinema?
I really want to see Demon Slayer: Mugen Train in theatres, even if I had to watch it alone, I will watch it. But the main catch is that whether the theatres near me will release that or not. There is always a problem with releasing anime movies in theatres in India at some places. I hope this movie gets released here.
1. What is better in your opinion, blogging or vlogging? State the reasons.
2. Which anime would you prefer to rewatch again and again?
3. Imagine that somehow you got the ability to speak to animals and understand them speaking too. Which animal would you approach? What conversation you would like to have with them?
4. Which anime is in your to-watch list but never got to watch it?
5. An anime or manga character you hate the most. If possible, state the reason why.
6. Explain why you like a particular genre in anime/movie/series?
7. What is the most precious thing in your house and why?
8. State 5 qualities that you would like to have but you don’t currently have. (Explain as much as you can if not 5).
9. Suppose wordpress becomes ‘fully paid’ blogging platform where you would have to pay for monthly/yearly basis to even write posts, but with the advantage of free adsense/wordads along with it. Will you continue blogging on wordpress?
10. Is there any blogfriend of yours that you would like to meet/talk in real life? If yes, then tell us something about his/her blog.
11. On a scale of 1 to 10, rate my blog.
That’s it for now, more blog posts coming soon…